WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR ( Cabinets / Tile / fixtures / flooring)

WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR ( Cabinets / Tile / fixtures / flooring)

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 19 votes

I am  based out of Tampa Bay FL, and unfortunately we do not have alot of higher end places around here to buy things like vanities, fixtures , good flooring, etc.

Most of the places are bargain basement  99 cents a square foot type of places.

I am wondering, do you use a website to buy your inventory ?  (which website)
How do they deliver big order ? private shipper ? Palatalized ? etc 

0Reply
17 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    11y

    Nick, 

    There are some great places to buy those items here in the area. I am going to PM you so we can discuss more in detail. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Brandon, FL · Member since 2008 · 283 posts · 64 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Nicholas Moffett:

    I am  based out of Tampa Bay FL, and unfortunately we do not have alot of higher end places around here to buy things like vanities, fixtures , good flooring, etc.

    Most of the places are bargain basement  99 cents a square foot type of places.

    I am wondering, do you use a website to buy your inventory ?  (which website)
    How do they deliver big order ? private shipper ? Palatalized ? etc 

     I'm interested in finding out about this too.  Thanks for posting.

  • Aaron T.Pro Member
    Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 927 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    There are some places in Tampa just south of you. Just google what you needs are. I purchased from Tampa Tile and I was real happy with them. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    ANYBODY KNOW THE BEST WEBSITE WITH BIG SELECTION TO LOOK FOR ALL THIS STUFF ?

  • Coppell, TX · Member since 2014 · 188 posts · 125 votes
    11y

    Cabinets: RTA Store or Cliq Studio.

    Granite: local stores. Prices can vary quite a bit, so shop smart.

    Bath fixtures: Big Box stores and faucetdirect.com

    Flooring: LumberLiquidators.com and sub contract labor to install (found on craigslist.com)

    Just need to do online research to find pricing and locations that work for you. Advantage to shipping cabinets for instance is if they are out of state, there's no sales tax so the shipping cost somewhat offsets sales tax if bought locally.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    What I am talking about guys is WEBSITES

    To buy Vanities, Fixtures,  etc.

    For cabinets I have used EXMARK out of GA and they were great, about the same as the Home CheapO cabinets price point but 5x the quality. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.