Rehab Estimates

Rehab Estimates

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 21 votes

I am looking to network with people in the Indianapolis, IN area who would be interested in looking at homes with me.  One of my weaknesses I would say is getting a close estimate to accurate repair cost.  I am looking to build a team of people I can rely on and would love to have dependable people with expertise in this area of RE to work with and learn from.

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    11y

    @Ronald Hunt

    I think your idea is awesome and is a great way to educate yourself. 

    A long time ago we created what we call a Budget Cheat Sheet. 

    Here is a picture of it if you would like I can email it over to you. Just PM me. 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 113 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Cordle Thank you sir, this is very much appreciated. Sending a PM now.

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    That's a little bit low. Are those prices for GA handyman?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.