Where to buy brushed nickel door handles/ hardware?

Where to buy brushed nickel door handles/ hardware?

Buy and Hold Investor and Real Estate Broker · Midwest · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 5 votes

Working on a project that I need to change brass door knobs out with satin nickel.  Need appx 30 of these, and Id rather not pay Home Depot pricing.  

Anyone have a source of door hardware at a decent price?

Thanks

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Marina Del Rey, CA · Member since 2015 · 297 posts · 87 votes
11y

I like Harney Hardware online, good quality and better prices than big box stores

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rehabber · North Haven, CT · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 26 votes
    11y
    I buy the Defiant brand of knobs at Home Depot, they look good and are only $8-10 per knob? How cheap are you looking for?
  • Investor · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Do you have time to buy them online?  I've purchased from MyKnobs.com before.  Great prices and quality.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 142 votes
    11y

    had to edit my post; had thought you needed cabinet hardware, but Amazon's good for that. 

  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    check out build.com

    They have better pricing for same products as box stores. 

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I buy a lot of my door handles and closers through Cal Royal. Decent pricing and lead time on all my standard equipment.

  • Investor · Marina Del Rey, CA · Member since 2015 · 297 posts · 87 votes
    11y

    I like Harney Hardware online, good quality and better prices than big box stores

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.