Robert Haviland
  • Mullica Hill, NJ
Votes |
How to Get Multiple Estimates/Bids From GC's

Robert Haviland
  • Mullica Hill, NJ
Posted Sep 11 2015, 10:55

Hi Everyone,

I have a newbie question regarding how I should go about getting multiple GC's to give you estimates/bids on a rehab. For instance, if I wanted to look at a distressed property with my real estate agent would I need to bring my GC along with me so they can access the property and do their estimate? Also, if I wanted to get multiple bids should I bother my real estate agent to set up individual appointments so all the GC's can do their estimates on the property, or is it better to just have all the GC's meet at the property at the same time to do their estimates? Or should I just have the GC's get in touch with the real estate agent directly to have them run through the property to do their estimates without my involvement?

Sorry, I know it's a lot of questions but I am just unsure of how this whole process works. Please if someone could let me know how this process works and could give me a detailed step-by-step on how to go about getting multiple estimates/bids from GC's I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

Loading replies...