What are some strategies for finding great investment properties?

What are some strategies for finding great investment properties?

Developer · Westchester, NY · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes

I have the cash and I have the ability to perform any type of construction whether it be new construction or quick flips, but now I am struggling with finding the GOOD DEALS. I am looking for advice on strategies to use in finding the right properties. 

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Solutions Provider · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 571 posts · 452 votes
    10y

    @Gregory Caccioppoli Attend some local REIAs and network with other investors. Find a great wholesaler in your area that has great deals. Locate an investor friendly agent in your area. All of which can be done right here on BP!

    I wish you the best!

    Sincerely,

    E. Harris

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.