Question about estimating cost of demo in Pittsburgh

Question about estimating cost of demo in Pittsburgh

Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 885 posts · 359 votes

I'm trying to come up with a way to estimate the cost to gut a unit.  I haven't ever tried to calculate out a space this large before, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they use when trying to figure out the cost to gut a whole unit down to the studs.

If it helps, the unit is a 3/1 kitchen, dining room, living room.  12 foot ceiling throughout.

Thanks!

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2012 · 267 posts · 136 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed can help he has done demo work for me before.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.