How to Start Flipping/Remodeling Homes with a porfitable outcome

How to Start Flipping/Remodeling Homes with a porfitable outcome

Petal, MS · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

As stated in my Bio I am a young but mature, creative, open-minded individual whom is very determined to surpass my own personal goals/expectations, explains who I am all in one simple but complex statement. I am looking to make a DRAMATIC enhancement in property value within my local community and possible communities through the US. Now my Questions to you as an advisor HOW,WHEN,WHAT( To start )

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fond Du Lac, WI · Member since 2015 · 261 posts · 78 votes
    10y

    Think big (You got that down,) Start small (My man, get that first deal started and roll it into the next one,) move fast (After you start, again, get that second and third deal rolling)

    Most importantly, read... read and listen and ask a lot of questions 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.