Any local Rehab/Flippers from the Bay Area?

Any local Rehab/Flippers from the Bay Area?

New to Real Estate · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 12 votes

Hello-

Looking to network with local flippers from the bay area. Please reply back if you or someone you know is a creditable and investor-friendly rehabber.

Thanks

Armand  

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Architect · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    Hi Armand, 

    It's great that you are flipping in the bay. Lots of stiff competition out there. Are you interested in a specific area?

    I have a few names that come to mind if you are interested. It may be locale based, but it couldn't hurt to inquire.

    Cheers, 

    Ryan

  • New to Real Estate · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hi Ryan-

    Thanks for responding back. I don't have a specific area because I realize that I wont be able to afford anything in the Bay Area as a potential flip.

    I am seeking professionals that are doing flips outside the bay area or out of state. I'd like to get more educated on the process and perhaps shadow and learn the trade.

    Armand.

  • Architect · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    We think alike then! I am doing the same and Bigger Pockets has been an outstanding resource in the education process. I have yet to really delve into the networking aspect.  If I uncover a hidden gem, I would be more than willing to share that with you. Please do the same!

    The Bay Area is a bit difficult to break into and reap any real profit. With that said, there is some real potential in the Antioch, Concord, Brentwood area. If you would like to explore that I can get you in touch with my broker, she knows the are quite well.

    Ryan

  • New to Real Estate · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Thanks, Ryan! What is your involved in real estate investing or are you just getting started? I am trying to figure out what the best strategy is for me to employ. I met a few good people off here and they are interested in doing flips/buy and hold in Missouri. I a little under the fence but I need to put my foot forward otherwise I will continue making excuses.

    Let's connect and hopeful pick each others brains soon!

    Armand 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.