A good insurance company for a Rehab project

A good insurance company for a Rehab project

Investor · Humble, TX · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 5 votes

Hello BP community, 

I'm about to do a my first Rehab in Houston TX and I'm looking for a good and cheap Insurance company to protect the property during the rework. 

Can any one recommend me a good one? 

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 1 vote
10y

Koren Levitas - spearhead insurance group.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am interested to see what the responses will be to this.

    I cannot speak to this particular case, but in my experience (outside of real estate), you get what you pay for. I would be especially cautious when dealing with insurance given the nature of the business and the impact it can have on your finances/investment. Again, I have zero experience in purchasing insurance for the scenario you are describing, just my two cents from experiences in other industries. 

    I hope someone is able to lead you towards a reputable insurance provider that has "good and cheap" coverage. 

    Good luck on your first rehab! Hope all goes well.  

  • Coppell, TX · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Mmmmhhh I was thinking the same for my first flip, but then, I wouldn't be willing to run risks associated with the flips. I would be very mad if someone breaks into my sold house and get my nice stainless steel appliances and not have enough coverage to buy it again for the buyer, I prefer to sleep well at night. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Koren Levitas - spearhead insurance group.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.