Looking for Evergreen Park Architect for a small rehab job

Looking for Evergreen Park Architect for a small rehab job

Real Estate Investor · Eola, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 22 votes

Just came to know that Evergreen Park. IL village needs and full Architectural drawing to submitted for even a paint job, if you are an investor!! Also, you need a $10K Deposit no matter how small your rehab is! All these rules does NOT apply if you are an owner occupant!!

Anyway, so I am now in a need for an Architect, who can produce an "as is plan" drawing that i can submit to the village and get started on my rehab permit.

Any recommendation for a budget Architects who is familiar with Evergreen Park in Chicagoland is greatly appreciated!

I have to think twice before I buy any more property in Evergreen Park!!!

Cheers!

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    I am not an architect but I could help you make the plans. I work with autocad. I could produce as built drawings for you. I am located in the Chicago area. Let me know if you still need help.
  • Real Estate Investor · Eola, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Sorry.. I already found one.

    But the village needs Architect's Stamp. so just can not use you service.

    Cheers!

  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    10y
    Yea evergreen park is fun!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.