Where can I find my 1st House to Flip?

Where can I find my 1st House to Flip?

Orlando, FL 路 Member since 2016 路 4 posts 路 1 vote

Where would be some places to look for a great deal? A property that is under market value and doesn't need much work? lol I know it sounds like I'm asking for a lot. But I will try!! 

Made a foreclosed home, tax deed etc. 

Thanks 馃槃

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Solutions Provider 路 Baltimore, MD 路 Member since 2014 路 571 posts 路 452 votes
    10y

    @Sharlene Macon Welcome to BP!!!

    Deals are all around us. Great deals are all around us too. They will just take a little more digging to find. Finding a property that is under market value and doesn't need much work is what every investor wants. As a result those deals will not last long and more than likely will not even have a chance to hit the open market before an investor with the 'inside track' gets it. With that being said, those 'great' deals are going to be the off market deals, the ones you find on your own from networking, networking, and networking. Networking begins with your immediate spheres of influence - family, friends, colleagues. Everyone you know should know that you are an investor and have them tell everyone they know that Sharlene is the person to go to for anything real estate related in Orlando.

    I wish you the best!!

    Sincerely,

    Eric H.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.