Before you became a Rehabber, you was a what?

Before you became a Rehabber, you was a what?

Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 14 votes

Hello Investors,

How are you doing this year?

I meaningfully hope you are winning with your returns.

Are you?

Great news, I prefer to win as well.

How may we keep in good fellowship?

I perceive we could be of some assistance towards each other, you?

I have a question, before you became a rehabber, you was a what?

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2014 · 386 posts · 151 votes
10y

just a habber!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2014 · 386 posts · 151 votes
    10y

    just a habber!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 433 posts · 103 votes
    10y

    I was a pharmacist. I'm still one, but I also used to instruct drumming and worked as a case manager for a while. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Montgomery, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Project Manager for a GC.

    Before that I was an "Architectural Engineer" for a design/construction management company.

    Before that I was a cabinet detailer/draftsman.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland OH · Member since 2015 · 213 posts · 275 votes
    10y

    I owned a computer consulting firm selling Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing systems to    architects, engineers and manufacturing companies.   I also owned a General Contracting company a FBE working on public projects and now I am a real estate agent.

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    LMAO!!!!!!

    Whey to go Mike Landry!

    That's acceptable bro. 

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Brain,  Sir!

    It was destined for you and that's great.

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Michelle Fenn,

    I think that was a great decision to convert over to real estate. Congratulations!

    Your in an awesome state of opportunities as well.

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Mrs. Polar Prutaseranee,

    How are you sir?

    Your very important to society, probably more than you know it.

    And you play the drums, that's wonderful.

    I hope your investing career exceeds your own expectations and then some.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y
    World champion cartwheeler, until the upstart from Cincinnati knocked me off and crushed my dreams. Now I have to stay home while he gets to go to Rio.....
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.