Savvy investor friendly CPA

Savvy investor friendly CPA

Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 28 votes
I am looking for a savvy investor CPA in the Chattanooga area, anyone have any recommendations?
0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 24 votes
10y

@Kurtis Montgomery I don't have a good contact in Chattanooga, but I'd be happy to pass on contact information for someone a short drive away (Atlanta). Fantastic CPA whose firm has experience working with real estate investors (in and out of state). Feel free to send me a message if that would be helpful.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Kurtis Montgomery I don't have a good contact in Chattanooga, but I'd be happy to pass on contact information for someone a short drive away (Atlanta). Fantastic CPA whose firm has experience working with real estate investors (in and out of state). Feel free to send me a message if that would be helpful.

  • Investor · Nashville & Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 138 votes
    10y

    I've heard good things about HHM in Chattanooga.

  • Brian LevredgePro Member
    Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 903 votes
    10y

    I also deal with HHM.  They're one of the bigger firms downtown though and will cost a couple bucks.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.