Looking for trustworthy contractors/handymen in Phoenix area

Looking for trustworthy contractors/handymen in Phoenix area

Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hi,

I just bought a multi family in Phoenix.  I'm out of state, but fly down frequently as I have family in the area.  The property I just purchased needs some minor repairs (some dry wall in bathroom & ceiling need to be replaced, leaky faucets, proper mounting of A/C units, installation of smoke alarms, missing circuit breakers)

My plan would be to fly down to meet the contractors, get quotes and then come back at the end to inspect the work.  If anyone has anyone they've worked with and can recommend please send them my way.  

Thanks!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Laveen, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Kimberly,

    I know a GC for high-end single-families I can try to reach out to. I'll let you know through PM when I hear back from them.

    I'm new to the REI business, but I'd like to offer to run by the property while the work is being done so the contractors know someone is checking on them. I've heard through the BP podcast and reading other posts that this could be an issue.

    Please let me know if you'd be interested in me doing so, no catch, I am just trying to learn as much as possible.

    Kristy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.