Carpet Supplier and Installer Bay Area Recommendation

Carpet Supplier and Installer Bay Area Recommendation

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 7 votes

Hi BP!

I'm currently shopping around to find a quality Carpet supplier for my 2 bed/2 bath condo. I need about 800 sq ft and I'm going with carpet because I have an infant running around.  Any recommendation for best price and quality?  

Currently looking at facing weight at 60 oz.

Thanks in advance

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Price and Quality are opposite. If quality goes up price goes up, quality goes down price goes down. Choose a carpet style and brand, get a model number, take that and call the flooring companies, that's the only way you'll know which company is cheap. installation should be around 300-500 for that small job, it will take 1 day for 2 installers to do it, so nothing fancy really.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.