San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 2 votes
Hey guys I am wholesalers and have a lead on a property that is totally gutted in the inside and I was looking for thoughts on how much this might cost for a rehabber to rehab.
4 beds / 2 baths 3500 sqft
The electrical panel is installed but no other electric installed. no furnace or duct work.
location is Tarrant County, TX
He is offering it at a huge discount but not totally sure if it's good enough. The exterior is in great shape.
Investor · Wasilla, AK · Member since 2016 · 277 posts · 139 votes
9y
If that was in my area, I'd look at the price of the land, add 10k if the roof is good, and start there. It really does make the project harder, starting in after someone else. If you are on city water/sewer, or have a functioning well/septic, that's worth another chunk, but that will depend on what those items go for in your area.