Need Someone to install exterio doors and window in Clearwater FL

Need Someone to install exterio doors and window in Clearwater FL

Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for a person to install two exterior door and windows into my block/stucco building.  I was wondering if anyone in the Clearwater FL area would have a recommendation?

Thank you,

Samantha Torre

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 151 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Do you live in it or is it an investment?

  • Real Estate Agent · Sun City Center Fl · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    9y
    Samantha pm me I have a few referrals for you. Bill
  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am very new to the forums, how do I PM you Bill? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.