eastern PA investor looking for a flip

eastern PA investor looking for a flip

Real Estate Agent · Warrior Run, PA · Member since 2016 · 341 posts · 146 votes
Hello friends on bigger pockets. I'm looking to do my first house flip. I primarily invest in the Wilkes barre/Scranton area, but I'm open to anywhere in eastern Pennsylvania. So I'm curious if I should attempt to use a wholesaler, or if I should find the property myself, use an agent Etc. This would be my first flip and I'm sure it will not go or be perfect but I'm ready to "fail" (I hope not) forward. Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Any recommendations on good GC's, what platforms to look for a potentiometer house to flip would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking on Zillow and sites like it and have found a few houses that I'm interested in but I'm aware of the un-reliable nature of some of those type of sites.
0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Nicholas Weckstein:

    I would explore all options available. The biggest challenge with flipping is: (1) getting the right ARV; and (2) getting control of the rehab process. If you haven't already, carefully study the Flipping Book that J. Scott wrote to understand the basics.

    PM if you have specific questions about contractors or agents in the area. Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.