Rehabber/Contractor/Business Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 70 votes
Hello all, I am working on a 1920's bungalow in downtown Atlanta. I usually work in the northern suburbs and I almost always replace the tub/tub shower combo with a nice, tiled shower with a frameless glass enclosure. I have found most people do not need/want a tub in the master as long as there is another tub on the same level of the house. On this project I am adding a new master suite as part of an addition and I cannot decide if I should include a stand alone tub and shower or just do a really nice shower.
What has everyone else been doing, especially in in-town areas that are higher end (mid $400's)?
Hey Chris, I must say you are doing such a nice work of innovating such great designs for bathrooms and bathtubs. I do agree with you, when people find their bathtubs are worn out and looking so shabby they just replace it with the new one by purchasing it at high economic cost. But There are many alternative options are also available like instead of replacing the old one with new they can refresh the old one by contacting the professional Bathtub Refinishing Jupiter service providers from renowned companies like Artistic Refinishing, or can directly contact professionals like you, who they can reduce the and can give a new look to the bathrooms.
Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
8y
Hi Chris, just a thought that when I do install a tub I like the deeper ones and I usually face the front with tile and a marble sill on top. I install the frame-less glass doors on top of the sill. Gives a great entrance to the bathroom and doesn't add much in cost. I'm here in south Florida so I'm sure your area has different ideas. Houzz has some great ideas as well. Best of luck in all your dealings.
Hey Chris, I must say you are doing such a nice work of innovating such great designs for bathrooms and bathtubs. I do agree with you, when people find their bathtubs are worn out and looking so shabby they just replace it with the new one by purchasing it at high economic cost. But There are many alternative options are also available like instead of replacing the old one with new they can refresh the old one by contacting the professional Bathtub Refinishing Jupiter service providers from renowned companies like Artistic Refinishing, or can directly contact professionals like you, who they can reduce the and can give a new look to the bathrooms.