Does selling a property as an LLC turn away buyers?

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Harry Williams not at all. What an investor is most concerned with are the numbers. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    @Shawn Ackerman to clarify, I bought this house as a flip and currently in renovation. I will be selling it as move in ready. 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    In all the houses I've purchased as both an investor and homeowner, I have met even noticed the seller's name until writing a contract. And even then, I've never given it a second thought.
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 130 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    @Mike McCarthy great to know. Thanks for the confirmation. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Montgomery, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    The only way the potential buyer would know is if they did a search of the current owner and found it was in an LLC. I am not sure if that would matter, however every house I have sold the buyer knew it was a flip, and none had issues with that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.