A good Plumber and Roofer in the Grand Rapids, Mi

A good Plumber and Roofer in the Grand Rapids, Mi

Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 13 votes

Hey guys, need some help with Plumbing and i need a roof redone, can anyone help me find some good guys? Thank you 

0Reply
33 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Hudsonville, MI · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 28 votes
    8y
    Call Ryan at Budget Plumbing. He is the owner. He has done work for me on my personal residence and my rentals. His company does good work, they show up on time, and charge a fair rate. Message me for his cell phone or you can find the business number online.
  • Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    thank you very much, Jeremy. I will give him a call here shortly. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Grosse Pointe, MI · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    If you're still looking @Haris Bajric, I may have some contacts that can help. PM and I'll provide contact info for the folks I use on my projects. Jacques 

  • Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2017 · 64 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    I just got a bunch of bids for a small roof leak and found American Classic and Grand Rapids Roofers to be the most competitive. Ultimately went with American Classic but you could always bid between the two.
    For plumbing I just met a local Master Plumber randomly the other day and decided to save his info just on how he carried himself and the multiple years he's been in the business but still being young. I have not used him yet so don't know his cost or anything but here's his contact info- Ryan Lyster with Innovative Plumbing.

    I don't get anything for it but let them know I sent you if you give them a shout. Hope this info is helpful. Good luck out there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.