Trying to find investor-friendly agents in Pittsburgh

Trying to find investor-friendly agents in Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes

I am looking to expand my portfolio of rental properties. I am trying to find investor-friendly real estate agents to work with so I can find some deals in the Pittsburgh area. Does anyone have recommendations regarding agents or are there any agents who would like to discuss this further? Let me know!

0Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 821 posts · 255 votes
    8y

    Hi Jessica, sending you a private message. Thanks, Gary

  • Investor · Canonsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 59 votes
    8y

    You may want to check out @Anthony Angotti. I know he's worked with a bunch of out of town investors and runs the South Hills group for the Pittsburgh REIA (another good place to network).

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you for the responses!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Jay Belcher! 

    Jessica I sent you a message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.