Can anyone recommend a coach for experienced investors/flippers?

Can anyone recommend a coach for experienced investors/flippers?

Rental Property Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 26 votes

I have a successful house buying company, but I want to take it to the next level. I do mostly fix & flips, also hold rental properties (single family and 2-units) and do a bit of wholesaling. I do marketing to get private deals from motivated sellers. I've been doing this over 10 years, but I'd love to learn from anyone who has built a bigger business and has leveraged their time.

My general goals:

-Do more deals with less of my time. Hiring people, procedures, systems, etc.

-I can always improve my performance in various areas: marketing, sales, etc.

-Increase my marketing and leads/deals. And be able to handle the increase.

-Business coaching to expand my business.

-My typical ARV is $500-$700k. I assume someone in a similar type of market would be more relevant to me. ie. If typical ARV is around $100-200k, then the investment strategies may be very different.

Can anyone recommend an experienced coach who has a successful business themselves?

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

You might give @Brian Gibbons a shout.   Super smart guy, just as nice, and he can teach the heck out of creative financing and take it to the next level.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    You might give @Brian Gibbons a shout.   Super smart guy, just as nice, and he can teach the heck out of creative financing and take it to the next level.

  • Vandalia, MI · Member since 2018 · 569 posts · 264 votes
    8y

    I think you could try a consulting company. There are a few out there.  

  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Do your own due diligence on any coach you're considering. Check BBB, Rip-Off Report, Yelp, etc. for reviews. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 26 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Hattie Dizmond:

    You might give @Brian Gibbons a shout.   Super smart guy, just as nice, and he can teach the heck out of creative financing and take it to the next level.

     Thank you Hattie. I'll look into Brian.

  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Hattie Dizmond

     you were too kind and I hope you’re well in Texas 

    @Aaron Moore

    If you’re located in Ontario I can help you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.