How can I give an Investor intelligent specs without the knowledge?

How can I give an Investor intelligent specs without the knowledge?

Grounds Maintenance · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2009 · 143 posts · 11 votes

How can I give an Investor intelligent specs without the knowledge of fix up costs?

Sorry, I do not want to seem like I am asking the same question but I have to because I do not know how I would present an offer to another investor when I have no idea of how much it will cost to fix up.

Thank you all for your feedback. Most of it is fine, except for the gentlemen telling me to give the investor fix up costs that I plucked out of the air.

How did you seasoned investors start when wholesaling. You must remember back to the time when you had little knowledge of construction costs?

Thanks folks!

:mrgreen:

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Sounds like you need to find a good contractor to work with you. The last thing you want to do is pluck numbers from the air because you will soon begin to see your buyers list dwindle to nothing.

    Also how can you possibly know if you are finding good deals if you don't know this piece.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · la mirada, CA · Member since 2011 · 66 posts · 12 votes
    15y

    Please tell me if are going to see the properties, or not.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.