Suggestions on Shower Heads That Only Rotate Top to Bottom

Suggestions on Shower Heads That Only Rotate Top to Bottom

Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hey everybody, I want to replace the shower head in one of my units so that it can only rotate 180 degrees from top to bottom. I do not want the tenants to be able to turn it and have it running on the wall in the shower. Any suggestions on this? I've been searching for hours but can't seem to find any that match what I'm looking for.


0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • St. Helena, CA · Member since 2016 · 147 posts · 59 votes
    7y

    I can't find an all in one solution, but you could pair a fixed shower head with a hinged shower arm. You could also just go with completely fixed, hope that helps.

  • Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    @Jordan Yuppa

    I also haven't seen anything like that. Typically, the cheapest way to make moveable shower heads is a ball joint, and that implies movement in four directions.

    But the bigger question is WHY don't you want to have water running on the wall of the shower? Is there some kind of weakness or obstruction in the shower surround?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.