Fayetteville, Ar Neighborhood

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Hi Antornette! 

    Welcome to BP and house flipping! I would recommend listening to the podcasts as a great way to start gathering information and learning. When I first found BP, I listened to them non-stop starting with the most recent and working my way backwards. Also, be sure to sign up for the weekly webinars as they are invaluable. Finally, just start searching the forums for topics that you are interested in. There is an abundance of informtion here and everyone is willing to help and answer questions!

    Good luck and let me know if you have any specific questions.

    Thyra

  • Holly HamiltonPro Member
    Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Hello Antornette! 

    Welcome to the bigger pockets and flipping!  Take time to dive into the podcasts and the great community here.  Keep your chin up, and never stop learning!  

    Fayetteville is a tough market for flips. Have you determined what property types and size homes you're are going to work on?  

    If I can help in any way, holla! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.