My first deal, what to expect

My first deal, what to expect

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 58 votes

So i finally got my first deal, it’s in escrow. And it actually two of them. I couldn’t turn them down. They are both great deals, now I am overwhelmed. Any advice

1Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Javier Rosales, congrats! Just keep your head down and get the deals done. You're overwhelmed now, but that will subside. Do you have specific things you have questions about?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 58 votes
    7y

    @Jaysen Medhurst one of the deals couldn’t get title insurancefrom three different title companies, so I am canceling on that one

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.