Are there any agencies that offer E&O insurance for Flippers?

Are there any agencies that offer E&O insurance for Flippers?

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am in California and recently got my real estate license. Are there any agencies that offer E&O insurance for flippers. I know there are some that provide coverage for selling your own residence or rentals but they all exclude properties that have been flipped. Is it just a no go?

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    7y

    Do you mean E&O insurance to cover you as an agent selling your own flip? If so, I do not think so. Im actually surprised you found ones that cover you for selling your rentals and primary, as I didnt think any did that.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    7y

    Just to be safe @Account Closed you should give the legal hotline a call at C.A.R. and ask the same question.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.