Is it a bad time to starting a flipping business?

Is it a bad time to starting a flipping business?

Rental Property Investor · Union County New Jersey · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 3 votes
Hi everyone. I am starting to think about flipping houses but I am hearing that we are heading for a market correction. Is this a bad time to be starting a flipping business?
0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    A correction doesn’t necessarily hurt flipping.

    But.....there are no hard numbers on the number of people Trying to flip houses, but I’d guess there 2 to 3 times as many now as in the 2007-2012 period and there are about 5-10% the number of foreclosures and short sales as there was in that period....what would that tell You?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.