What’s the best strategy for finding my first rental/flip?

What’s the best strategy for finding my first rental/flip?

Rental Property Investor · Martinsville, VA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I’m wanting to earn some passive income and was thinking about rental property or maybe a flip. What’s the best places to find a good deal? I know everyone is looking for a good deal but I guess I’m wondering what sites do you use to find deals, wholesalers, listings etc. thanks

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    You can purchase lists and compile lists from city and county for 60-90-120 days late on mortgage, pre-foreclosure, delinquent taxes, water cutoff, code violation, probate, divorce, high equity, etc. and mail or cold call.

    Other methods are driving for dollars, door knocking, wholesalers, craigslist, Realtors, FSBO sites, expired listings, foreclosure sites, put out bandit signs, billboards, newspapers, other offline publications.

    You can use pay per click/adwords, facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, and other forms of online and social media marketing.

  • Rental Property Investor · Martinsville, VA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Greg Dickerson I notice you are in Va too. Do you know aid any wholesalers in the Roanoke/Danville/martinsville area. Thanks

  • Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Sorry I do not. Not very good markets.

  • Property Manager · PA · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    Craiglist and realtor/ Zillow( there are some for sale by owners on there).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.