Just a post introducing myself

Just a post introducing myself

Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey my name is Fred Russ, and I live in Tampa FL. I’m looking to get into Real Estate Investing, and will would like to meet and network with as many investors as possible in the Tampa area. If anyone is willing to meet and share there time and knowledge we can do lunch and I’ll pick up the tab, thank you for you guys time looking forward to connecting soon.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I wanted to reach out and introduce myself! My name is AJ and I work with Networth Realty! We specialize in working with investors that fix and flip or acquire rental properties. I would love to connect and network if you're still interested in investing to real estate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.