Tri-cities Washington (Richland, Kennewick, Pasco)

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 West Chester , PA 路 Member since 2011 路 620 posts 路 138 votes
    6y

    Hmm 馃 what鈥檚 your question?

    Let me guess 馃 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Spanaway, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 82 posts 路 41 votes
    6y

    @Nicholas Meza, same.... Are you making a statement or asking a question?

  • Member since 2020 路 11 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas Zaharevich making a statement and asking for any one in the area who is in the game. I am new to learning about this, but yet have zero experience at the time. Trying to take my first steps into the game.

  • Member since 2020 路 11 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas Zaharevich

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Spanaway, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 82 posts 路 41 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas Meza, I'm in the area and in the game. I'm not physically in the area, but we have multiple investment properties in Kennewick, Richland, and West Richland. I haven't house hacked in the traditional sense, but I used a VA Home Loan to buy my first couple of houses with 0% down. Then fixed them up while I lived in them. Anyway, I'll be down in Kennewick closing on another house in a couple weeks, on the 19th. I'd be happy to walk you through a purchase I made and why. Until then, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

  • Member since 2020 路 11 posts 路 0 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas Zaharevich Very very awesome my friend. I would be more than willing to take a walk through with you and so you can walk me through the process because I鈥檓 trying to get out of the 9 to 5 situation and create a much more fulfilling lifestyle. If you would have me, I would most definitely be game to get to know the game and meet some awesome people like yourself. Shoot me a message so we can exchange some contact information because I鈥檓 trying to learn the game and gain experience from an investor like yourself. It would be pleasure 馃憣

  • Kennewick, WA 路 Member since 2025 路 15 posts 路 2 votes
    1y

    I've done some house-hacking deals.  
    Bought a house with HML & Equity/JV Partners, Renovated, Put rooms up for rent, lived in the master suite, Partners Refied & Held for two years and then sold. Lived pmt free for two years.

    Did a Master-lease deal on a 5 bedroom house in Cherry Hill, NJ. Rented on AirBnb A few times, and ended up renting rooms and living in the master suite again. 

    Did a Triplex Master-Lease in South Philly, Had two units on Airbnb and lived in the 3rd. 

    A few times when some of my flips were finishing up, I would start staying there, live out of a duffle bag type deal, until it was ready for close. Only when it made sense. 

    @Nicholas Meza  I know its years later, I hope you've gotten your feet wet and done several deals since then!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.