Network w/ Agents/Investors/Contractors in NY tristate area

Network w/ Agents/Investors/Contractors in NY tristate area

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello! My name is Carolina, I have a background in construction management and architecture. I have been doing research on flipping houses around Syracuse NY (where I went to college) and PA. I would love to connect with any real estate agents familiar with working with investors, other investors, and contractors!

2Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    5y

    @Carolina Holy

    Hi Carolina, I am a Syracuse real estate agent and investor. I also host a monthly meet up and real estate podcast. I would love to connect with you and give you some more market insight! Good luck on your RE journey

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    5y

    Hi @Carolina Holy I have a f book  group- Upstate New York Real Estate Investors  go check it out---also if you look into Rochester ny I can help

  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Carolina Holy

    Ithaca is Gorges and the real estate makes great returns. I GC in the area and can help with your projects.

  • Stephen SchmittBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Liverpool, NY · Member since 2019 · 111 posts · 72 votes
    5y

    Hello Carolina, another Syracuse agent here. I am also an investor working with contractors to complete 3 construction projects right now. Great place to invest. Tougher to flip but not impossible, the renovation costs on some of the older structures eat into profit. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.