Savannah Georgia Real Estate Attorney’s

Savannah Georgia Real Estate Attorney’s

Rental Property Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Im a new wholesaler who is looking for a Real Estate Attorney who can draw up contracts and close on deals.

0Reply
31 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2018 · 174 posts · 129 votes
    5y

    @John Roberts Most attorneys will not give you a contract due to liability issues, just grab the generic Georgia Realtors contract that has an assignable clause. I wouldn't bother an attorney until you have a deal under contract just because they won't take you seriously because everybody and their mother wants to be a wholesaler. Get a deal under contract, then PM me and I'll give you some rockstar attorneys that will be more than happy to help you out.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you sir.

  • Tenafly, NJ · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @John Roberts I'll take some Rockstar attorney recommendations if you don't mind.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Are you in Savannah Georgia?

  • Tenafly, NJ · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    I am a long distance investor in Savannah. My husband and I weren't thrilled with our most recent closings. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

    thanks!

  • Realtor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @John Roberts

    I work a lot with Harris Martin Bouhan Falligant LLP. Josh Walker from Zeigler & Walker is great too. Both native of Savannah and with years of experience.

  • Tenafly, NJ · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Ivan Shalavuta Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.