Seeking handyman/contractor for Philadelphia area home. TY :)

Seeking handyman/contractor for Philadelphia area home. TY :)

New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hi long-time lurker, first-time poster! Just to introduce myself first I'm a newbie interested in learning and buying my first investment properties in the next 6 months to 1 year (building up savings) with the ultimate goal of parlaying some of the capital into creating a women's residence or shelter in the area. 

It's been difficult to find laborists/handypersons/contractors lately for a home I currently am rehabbing (that I live in). I've contact a fair number of people so far who are either too busy or not interested in the jobs. Two requests if anyone can help me find:

1. General handyperson or contractor I can rely on for future rehabbing needs in the area for future properties

2. Masonry/brick person who repairs patio/tile/concrete that are so common outside philly homes

TY so much!  Can't wait to learn more :)

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2015 · 567 posts · 460 votes
5y

Thanks for the mention @Jason Appel!

Hi @Kris A., welcome! I love when people connect their investing to a higher purpose like yours. A goal of mine is to use real estate to help benefactors extend the timeline of their donations to their favorite charities by purchasing rental properties that will ultimately create a mini endowment for the charity of their choice. I don't have all of the details around it but it is an idea I have had for a long time.

As for your projects, we can happily help you with any investment projects you have or will have. We do not work on occupied properties, and we don't work on properties intended for the owner to live in.

Good luck, and please let me know if we can help! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 91 posts · 53 votes
    5y

    @Rich O'Neill can you help?

  • Contractor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    Hi Kristen,

    We can help you with that kind of stuff, no problem.  

    Direct message me if you want to connect.

    Thanks!  - Rob 

  • Contractor · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2015 · 567 posts · 460 votes
    5y

    Thanks for the mention @Jason Appel!

    Hi @Kris A., welcome! I love when people connect their investing to a higher purpose like yours. A goal of mine is to use real estate to help benefactors extend the timeline of their donations to their favorite charities by purchasing rental properties that will ultimately create a mini endowment for the charity of their choice. I don't have all of the details around it but it is an idea I have had for a long time.

    As for your projects, we can happily help you with any investment projects you have or will have. We do not work on occupied properties, and we don't work on properties intended for the owner to live in.

    Good luck, and please let me know if we can help! 

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Thanks so much for the help and replies!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.