NY first time flipper , where do I find deals !? GA?FL?

NY first time flipper , where do I find deals !? GA?FL?

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes

Looking to use hard money up to about 250k , do I go on MLS? New western seemed to be fine until I read the stories

2Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 67 votes
    4y

    There are plenty of places to flip or BRRRR. I invest here in Columbus, OH and come across plenty of flip opportunities both here and in Cleveland. Can easily find a SFH for under 100k or a duplex for under 250k. The MLS is a great place to start but finding off-market deals is the best way to get a discounted price.

  • Investor · Montgomery County, PA · Member since 2020 · 255 posts · 238 votes
    4y

    Philly is a solid market for that price point, especially for investors in New York who'd like to stay within a 3-4 hour drive

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.