MLS Search for Rental Analysis

MLS Search for Rental Analysis

Investor 路 Glen Mills, PA 路 Member since 2017 路 26 posts 路 8 votes

Hello Everyone - Are there any realtors who would be willing to pull 6 months of data off the MLS for 3 bed, 2 bath and 2 bed, 2 bath rentals and sales for east Davenport and Bettendorf? Looking for final sales and rental prices, previous 6 months.

I'm beginning to familiarize myself with the east Davenport/Bettendorf market as I'd like to invest in a rental there. I'm from the area, although no longer live there. I have a condo in Chicago that I'm closing on in a few weeks and plan on taking that money and reinvesting it in a QC rental.

Don't want to waste any agent's time, just looking for a quick search and of course if I end up buying off the MLS would like to utilize a realtor who helps me out. Truly appreciate any time and guidance provided.

Thanks,

Allison

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Greenville SC 路 Member since 2014 路 86 posts 路 29 votes
    9y

    I have a realtor who can help you out for sure. Send me a message with an email or phone number and I'll get you guys connected. If you are looking for someone to manage it since you are out of town we manage nearly 200 units in the Quad Cities and have been investing here since 2009. Happy to help out any way we can! 

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2017 路 179 posts 路 65 votes
    9y

    I am more than happy to help. I can pull them for you in the next hour. 馃榾

  • Investor 路 Glen Mills, PA 路 Member since 2017 路 26 posts 路 8 votes
    9y

    Awesome! Thank you so much! Do you have my e-mail address from my profile or should I send it to you?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.