MLS Search for Rental Analysis

3 Replies

Hello Everyone - Are there any realtors who would be willing to pull 6 months of data off the MLS for 3 bed, 2 bath and 2 bed, 2 bath rentals and sales for east Davenport and Bettendorf? Looking for final sales and rental prices, previous 6 months.

I'm beginning to familiarize myself with the east Davenport/Bettendorf market as I'd like to invest in a rental there. I'm from the area, although no longer live there. I have a condo in Chicago that I'm closing on in a few weeks and plan on taking that money and reinvesting it in a QC rental.

Don't want to waste any agent's time, just looking for a quick search and of course if I end up buying off the MLS would like to utilize a realtor who helps me out. Truly appreciate any time and guidance provided.

Thanks,

Allison

I have a realtor who can help you out for sure. Send me a message with an email or phone number and I'll get you guys connected. If you are looking for someone to manage it since you are out of town we manage nearly 200 units in the Quad Cities and have been investing here since 2009. Happy to help out any way we can! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here