Davenport Real Estate Forum
126 Posts | 22 Discussions
Property Manager in Davenport, IA
Hi All, I have a SFR in Davenport and the management company has been slipping. I think it is time to move on. Does anyone know of a reputable management company in the area?
Sub Contractors in Muscatine, IA
Hello BP, I am closing on my second flip in a couple weeks in Muscatine. I did all the work myself on my first, but for this deal, I will need to hire out drywall and flooring. I tried craigslist, but there were no... View more
Team Building in the Davenport Area
Hi Everyone,I just created a similar post in the Quad City forum and I should post the same thing here.I wanted to reach out to folks in the Davenport area and introduce myself. My name is Craig Herrmann and I am... View more
Heatherton Heights reputation in Davenport, IA
Looking for some feedback on the Heatherton Heights apartments in Davenport, IA.  It looks like it has a history of crime and persistent issues, but I'm struggling to find much info from the last 3-5 years.  Does this... View more
Davenport / Quad Cities Handyman
Hi all, I am looking for a handyman or other general maintenance person in Davenport. Whoever the PM company was using did bad work and I am now having to have it redone and need someone who can do the job, and ongoing... View more
Trouble Finding and Screening Qualified Tenants
Davenport (East Davenport) landlords. Wondering if any of you have difficulty finding qualified tenants for your single family homes? Or how long it takes/how many bad applicants you typically have to weed through... View more
Driving for 2-4 Plex Dollars in Bettendorf/Davenport, IA
BP Fam!My wife and I have a few roads written down to go driving for dollars today but wanted to reach out to see if any of you had good suggestions for roads/neighborhoods to check out which will have duplex - 4plex... View more
Green Acres Park/W 53rd area
Seems to be a large number of properties on the market in this area. Is it deteriorating? Investor selling off their portfolio? Primarily several duplexes all in the same neighborhood and at what looks to be very... View more
Investor Friendly Contractor Recommendations?
Hi everyone,Firstly, thanks with all your responses to all my previous posts. You never cease to offer informative advice, calming words, and helpful solutions with every post I make. Thanks so much!I have asked, at... View more
Another Neighborhood Inquiry - Village East and surrounds
Hey everyone,I am analyzing a property just north of the Village East of Davenport area east of downtown. It "looks" acceptable, maybe C class, via google streetview, and the crime stats are acceptable to my risk... View more
Waterproofing Contractors in the Quad Cities?
Anyone have a recommendation for a basement waterproofing contractor in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island) who services Davenport, IA? Have a house under contract and will need an... View more
New to the Quad Cities
Hello everyone, Moved up to the QC for a new job last summer and now wanting to start investing in the area. Looking for some advice on local contractors, investor agents and the such. Any general info would be... View more
Neighborhood Inquiry - W 14th and 15th & Warren St, Davenport
Hello! I recently found a duplex near W 14th and 15th & Warren St in Davenport, IA, that makes a lot of sense when I run the numbers on it. However, having never been there myself, I'm hoping that some local folks... View more
Template/Example purchase contract for home
Hello All - I've reached a verbal agreement to purchase a home in Bettendorf and all the law offices I know to call (in Bettendorf, Davenport and the general Quad Cities) are closed over the weekend. Does anyone have... View more
Bettendorf - Good Deals on MLS?
Question for Quad City area (Bettendorf, Davenport, Rock Island, Moline) investors - do you believe good deals can be found on the MLS and/or FSBO for a single family rental? I'm looking specifically in Bettendorf for... View more
Single Family Home into 2 Units
I'm actively looking to purchase a single family home investment property in Bettendorf, IA and was recently struck with the thought that perhaps it would make sense financially if I were to find a single family home... View more
MLS Search for Rental Analysis
Hello Everyone - Are there any realtors who would be willing to pull 6 months of data off the MLS for 3 bed, 2 bath and 2 bed, 2 bath rentals and sales for east Davenport and Bettendorf? Looking for final sales and... View more
Investory-savvy agents in the Quad Cities?
Hello,I'm wondering if any investors in the QCA have suggestions for any real estate agents and property managers that you have experience with who you would recommend?  Preferably agents who have experience working... View more
Begginer in Real estate investing: WHOLESALE TIPS NEEDED
I am so overwhelmed with the amount of information I have came across. my goal is to do a few whole sale deals by the end of the year. I am brand new to real estate. I went to a Real estate workshop recently in des... View more