Looking to Connect With Note Holders for Insights & Experience Sharing

Looking to Connect With Note Holders for Insights & Experience Sharing

Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 3 votes

I’m expanding my experience in the note investing space and wanted to connect with others who currently hold or create notes. I’d love to learn more about your approach, what you’re seeing in the market, and any challenges you’ve run into with managing or exiting your notes.

If you're open to sharing insights or discussing your experience, I’d appreciate the conversation.

Thanks in advance — looking forward to connecting and learning from the community.

1Reply
62 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay ReddingPro Member
    Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2010 · 90 posts · 81 votes
    9mo

    Hi Donna: 

    There are a number of different note investors that hold monthly on line discussions to learn from.  We have one as well.  No cost.  We just share different deals that we are working on and have an opportune time for people to ask questions.  Reach out to me directly and I can provide you the link to sign up for the call. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Donna M Tuite:

    I’m expanding my experience in the note investing space and wanted to connect with others who currently hold or create notes. I’d love to learn more about your approach, what you’re seeing in the market, and any challenges you’ve run into with managing or exiting your notes.

    If you're open to sharing insights or discussing your experience, I’d appreciate the conversation.

    Thanks in advance — looking forward to connecting and learning from the community.


     I recommend reaching out to several of us who post frequently in the group and we can give you the correct direction to go down as well as tell you who to avoid as well, as there are several gurus out there (most not on BP) who prey upon newbies and take their money and run. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.