delinquent taxes with no/low mortgages

delinquent taxes with no/low mortgages

Contractor · Woodridge, IL · Member since 2014 · 176 posts · 10 votes

How would someone search for properties with delinquent taxes and low/no mortgages? I am interested doing some "door knocking". Any thoughts or ideas? Has any buddy done this? 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Ladera Ranch, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Joseph Dimaria

    The easiest way to get this information is to have a customer service rep from a title company do the search for you and send you the results. If you have a title rep, it shouldn't be a problem to ask him or her to help you. If you don't have a title rep, you can try finding one at a REI club. Or ask for a recommendation from any real estate agents that you know. Or you can always call a title company up and they should be able to direct you to the right person. I can get this info for free through my title rep. I've heard that some might charge you for a list but I've never been asked to pay. Good luck!

  • Contractor · Woodridge, IL · Member since 2014 · 176 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @andreas Mirza

    Thanks for the advise. I will be contacting my title company right away. How is business in California? I hear California is a completely different market than Chicago. What types of deals do you go for (reo, tax deeds etc)?

    Have a great weekend. Thanks again. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.