Any recommendations for Title company/Mortgage Originator/Attorne

Any recommendations for Title company/Mortgage Originator/Attorne

Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 8 votes

I am in the rehab process of couple of SFR in Houston area and planning to sell them on Owner financing terms to end buyers who occupy the property as their primary residence. I never done this sort of transaction and in the process of gathering as much information/contacts as possible in this area.

At a minimum, I should at least need

1)Title company

2)Mortgage Originator

3)Attorney

Also, it would be so nice if I can have

4)Loan servicing company

5)Escrow company

I am sure some of you must have gone through this process and please share the information that you have on this. Thanks so much in advance!!!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Bumping the thread for response.

    I am in the rehab process of couple of SFR in Houston area and planning to sell them on Owner financing terms to end buyers who occupy the property as their primary residence. I never done this sort of transaction and in the process of gathering as much information/contacts as possible in this area.

    At a minimum, I should at least need

    1)Title company

    2)Mortgage Originator

    3)Attorney

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    Sorry, the site is being lame and won't let me post contact info.  Here is who I always use and suggest:

    Jeffery W. Laird

    Fee Attorney

    Attorney Owned Closing Office

    The Laird Law Firm, P.C.

    1512 Heights Blvd.

    Houston, TX 77008

    ;

    ;

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.