Tax Delinquent Homes in Alabama

2 Replies

So I bought a home from the state that was tax delinquent in the state of Alabama. I received the redemption letter from the owner. I’m guessing I fill out the form and I’m sending how much I paid for the property as well as the letter back to them? Or just the letter and the state will get my payment back to me?

check the Alabama state/county rules info. My understanding is you have no response necessary, it’s just to inform you of the redemption. The state should refund your money, but it can take weeks. You can Call the county itself for status.