Has anyone used Only Choice Property Management

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 46 votes
7y

Do NOT buy or use their PM company. They will give you inflated sales numbers that are inaccurate to actual profits. I have been with them for 3 years with 3 properties. They are a F on the BBB and 2 stars on their google reviews. I have been lied to, over charged, charged for services I never used, promised credits that were never given and as of recent they are collecting money from my tenants and not giving it to me. I have canceled my service with their property management company and they are refusing to give me my keys to my own properties! They are completely ghosting me on emails, returning calls and responding to me in their portal. This is just a small portion of the nightmare the last year this company has put me through. Feel free to reach out to me for more detail.

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    Do NOT buy or use their PM company. They will give you inflated sales numbers that are inaccurate to actual profits. I have been with them for 3 years with 3 properties. They are a F on the BBB and 2 stars on their google reviews. I have been lied to, over charged, charged for services I never used, promised credits that were never given and as of recent they are collecting money from my tenants and not giving it to me. I have canceled my service with their property management company and they are refusing to give me my keys to my own properties! They are completely ghosting me on emails, returning calls and responding to me in their portal. This is just a small portion of the nightmare the last year this company has put me through. Feel free to reach out to me for more detail.

  • Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Wow that was very detailed and troubling. I appreciate your feedback. Sorry you have to go through that. I am heavily leaning towards another provider for sure. 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Kevin Kite:

    Do NOT buy or use their PM company. They will give you inflated sales numbers that are inaccurate to actual profits. I have been with them for 3 years with 3 properties. They are a F on the BBB and 2 stars on their google reviews. I have been lied to, over charged, charged for services I never used, promised credits that were never given and as of recent they are collecting money from my tenants and not giving it to me. I have canceled my service with their property management company and they are refusing to give me my keys to my own properties! They are completely ghosting me on emails, returning calls and responding to me in their portal. This is just a small portion of the nightmare the last year this company has put me through. Feel free to reach out to me for more detail.


    This was also my experience with them. We were with them from Jan-July 2020

  • Investor · Somerville, MA · Member since 2017 · 191 posts · 204 votes
    6y

    I worked with them and they were horrible. I agree with all of this. Feel free to PM but just avoid. 

  • Investor · Thornton, CO · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I see that Only Choice Closed and now are under a new name. I cannot find the email that I received but I used them and have lost thousands of dollars with their management

  • New to Real Estate · Aberdeen, SD · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Jeff Betschart Which PM did you end up choosing finally? and how has your experience been?

  • Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Ratna I ended up going with Voepel and have been very happy with them to this point. If you want to talk about them Im happy to give you more info. 

    Jeff

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jeff betschart Any good realtor recos who are good with out of state investors?

    Thanks Jyo

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    @Jeff Betschart

    I have also had a bad experience with them. I purchased a property in Kansas City Missouri. This was from July 2019 and I stopped service with them in January 2020. They also used the name USREEB. No communication. Tenant left and they didn’t tell me it was vacant for two months. The tenant was horrible and repairs cost me five grand.

    I am now with key realty (John Wheeler). They have been great!

    I completely agree with everything that has been said by the others. Avoid!

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jeff Betschart @John Roesler any realtors that you work with specifically who are investor friendly?

  • Real Estate Agent · Blue Springs, MO · Member since 2015 · 104 posts · 49 votes
    5y

    I have heard of USREEB but have never worked with them. They sound terrible from this post. Yikes!! I have heard good things about Voepel as they have mentioned. I know of a couple other good ones. I work with out of state investors often. I'm just an investor friendly agent here to help if you have any other questions. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    How long have you been with Voepel now, and how is that going? Thanks!

    Originally posted by @Jeff Betschart:

  • Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Roman D. I have been with Voepel for almost 2 years and just transferred three more properties from another PM to Voepel this year.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.