North County St. Louis Missouri Property Managment

North County St. Louis Missouri Property Managment

Saint Peters, MO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Anyone have a good property management company to recommend?  I just bought a 4 family in the Florissant area and need to investigate property management companies.  

Thanks in advance,
Greg

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes
9y

I have heard great things about Ultimate Realty and I have also met the owner, Terry and he seems like a good guy.  One of my clients works with them on a regular basis and has nothing but great things to say as well.

http://www.ultimate-realty.com/

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Congrats on your rental property!  While it's good to be prepared, you should try to manage it yourself and save some money for your next property.

  • St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I have heard great things about Ultimate Realty and I have also met the owner, Terry and he seems like a good guy.  One of my clients works with them on a regular basis and has nothing but great things to say as well.

    http://www.ultimate-realty.com/

  • Investor · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    My guy is Brian Klarich at A+B Rents. PM me for his contact info

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.