Las Vegas REI - Market Research

Las Vegas REI - Market Research

Real Estate Professional · Central City, NE · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone,

After five years at a development company in rural Nebraska, I'll be relocating soon. Las Vegas is on the short list and I'd like to learn about the market before making a decision. If you're investing in Las Vegas, involved in real estate transactions, or can shed any light on the REIA, I'd like to hear from you. If you'd like to share anything about your business, please reach out.

Sincerely,

Andrew Brown

0Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Brown

    I am also wondering this and planning on buying in LV within the next 1-2 years

    Commenting so I can follow the thread

    Thanks for the question!

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    5y

    @Andrew Brown I moved here from the midwest 14 years ago. I’ve lived in Summerlin and Green Valley Ranch. My office is in the Anthem area. Feel free to message me directly with any questions. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.