Property Manager recommendations Portland & Wash County?

17 Replies | Portland, Oregon

I am looking for a property manager for a couple properties.  

(My previous property manager was quite good -- disciplined, organized, clear, skilled, etc.. Alas, she retired, sold the business, and the new management is hilariously bad.) 

One property is a fourplex in Tigard, and the other is a SFR in East Portland.

Sorry that I can’t recommend anyone, Jefferson. But I am in the same boat - looking for a property manager for a Beaverton 4-plex. I will let you know if I find someone good!

PS what’s the name of your old manager that is now hilariously bad? (So I can avoid :))

I am also interested in finding a good property management company.  I have a 4-plex in Beaverton.  Once I find a good management company, I'll recommend them in this forum post.

I had a very positive experience with Mcneeley property management in SW Portland. They service a lot of surrounding areas. Very clear, prompt and professional. I am planning to use them again on my next Portland SFR as soon as I can find one!

Sorry for sidetracking, but i am starting out into real estate investing and looking for a decent property around Portland area (I live in Beaverton). Where did you guys find these properties?

Kundan

I would talk to Landlord Solutions. I haven't used them, but I'm friends with the owner and I think he's very competent and above board. They're definitely worth at least looking into. 

Hi Chace - I am looking to buy property to rent out and hopefully generate positive cash flow. I am okay with house hack as well, if can find a decent property to stay with family and kid. I am currently exploring bigger pockets forum for any deals but cannot find much near Beaverton/Hillsboro/Portland area.

@Andrew Syrios

Hey Andrew,

Landlord solutions is an eviction service here in Portland that we use.  Sam is amazing over there.  They don't manage properties as far as I know.  Check out our company.  Uptown Properties!

Cheers,

Originally posted by @Chris Shepard :

@Andrew Syrios

Hey Andrew,

Landlord solutions is an eviction service here in Portland that we use.  Sam is amazing over there.  They don't manage properties as far as I know.  Check out our company.  Uptown Properties!

Cheers,

Haha, Sam is actually one of my best friends! They have a small management company too from my understanding, but most of what they do is eviction services. I don't have anything in Portland otherwise I would check out Uptown Properties, but best of luck with your business!

I have been working with Uptown properties for more than 2 years now. They are very professional and highly reliable.  I have recommended them to 2-3 of my friends and they are really glad they took my advice! Check them out here: 

https://www.uptownpm.com/

@Jefferson Smith

I run a property management company that services properties in the Portland-Metro area. I realize you posted this awhile back, but if you happen to be still looking for a PM or are considering changing management companies, I'd love to connect with you. We focus primarily on 1-4 unit properties and could be a good fit for your portfolio. We're a smaller company than many of those mentioned here, but it helps us provide a higher level of service to you and your tenants.