Skip to content
Memphis Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Alexander Price
  • Investor
  • Gilroy, CA
Votes |
If you are planning to visit Memphis ...

Alexander Price
  • Investor
  • Gilroy, CA
Posted Feb 7 2017, 11:30

For all of the investors considering Memphis as a potential market, let me just say it is a wonderful town. Besides all of the economic reasons to go and do business in Memphis, the town is very beautiful, has tons of culture and the people are wonderful.

My recent visit included meetings with @Alex Craig, @Curt Davis, @Douglas Skipworth, @Bert Miller, @Tina Sandoval and @James Wachob. All of the aforementioned are consummate professionals and incredibly experienced. The wisdom they imparted and the time they shared to discuss all opportunities, even ones I had not considered, was fantastic.

Special thanks to @Alex Craig and @Bert Miller for taking the time to show me around town. I got lessons in person on questions I asked in the forum. The neighborhoods can vary widely street to street and so can the retail market, which is great to know regarding exit strategies. I was able to see the operations of three of the turnkey operators out there. Overall it was very exciting and ultimately reaffirmed my want to do business out there. 

I recommend anyone, regardless if doing turnkey properties or not, to reach out to anyone I have listed here. They are not the only ones out there, but they were the only ones I had time to meet. I spent 2.5 days out there and it was not enough.

Also, if you go, eat at the Rendezvous in downtown. Great ribs!

Good luck all! 

Loading replies...