East TN/Knoxville meet up

49 Replies

Oh, wow. Looks like I'm just in time to be too late.  Were there any meetups planned for the near future?

I'm a newbie to investing and hoping to buy my first property soon. I would love to meet some other locals. 

It didn't work out for us to attend, but i hope it went well. Do tell!

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Moderator note: Please look for this meetup in the Events Forum.

It absolutely went great and there is another one being planned for next month!

Hate that I missed this event. Would be interested in the next one.

I was apparently late to the game seeing this post as well... I'll keep my eyes on the event forum, but figured I'd reply here as well so it's a bit easier to find if someone responds/posts about it again.

@Peter Laurina

If you haven’t already set up a keyword alert for Knoxville. That will ensure you get a notification anytime someone mentions it. 

Hey guys, 

Good to see another semi local meetup forming. We also have one up here in the Tri-cities that meets once a month on the 3rd Monday. Feel free to come on up our way any time. I know it's a bit of a drive so don't feel obligated to come. But if your interested, were on Meetup at Tri-Cities Real Estate Investors Group.

I'll try to come down to one of yours sometime.

I currently live in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area so would love to meet up on the next meeting.

I am following this forum now and have put the keyword Knoxville in my mix so hopefully I won't find the next post too late...

Jerry

The next meet up has been scheduled. It’s posted in the events forum. 

Originally posted by @Jerry Calhoun :

I currently live in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area so would love to meet up on the next meeting.

I am following this forum now and have put the keyword Knoxville in my mix so hopefully I won't find the next post too late...

Jerry

Search the events forum as I posted details of the next one yesterday. 

Awesome, just rsvp'd. @Rhonda Blue , I won't be there but Frank will. Looking forward to drinking beer. I mean, meeting up.

Hey all.  Is this meetup still ongoing?  I'd be willing to attend if it's near Farragut / Knoxville.

When's the next meet up?! We would love to come if we can :) 

@Derek Tellier I'm a newbie hoping to learn a little more about RE and I really appreciate you pulling these events together. I hope to be able to attend  but the event is almost an hour away one way. Is there an option to do a video conference like google hangouts?

@Sempangi Jones

Where are you coming from? 

These events are basically just networking events. There’s no formal education, at this point anyway, it’s just about talking to other investors or aspiring investors. 

I would recommend you check out joining the KnoxREIA though. I know they record those meetings but not sure what they do with them. 

I also move this one around, next month we’ll be in Knoxville, location tbd.

@Derek Tellier I'll be coming from the Farragut area. Thanks for the response and I'll definitely check out the KnoxREIA and I'm looking forward to the next rotation in Knoxville.

Is there any events going on this month or next month in east tn. New to the business and would love to network and meet some competitors in my market. 

@Andrew White

My next meetup is Feb 26th at Barley's in Knoxville at 6:30. It's a networking social event. No formal agenda or anything. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/669032-east-tn-rei-february-meet-up

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here