FlipSystem by Antoine Martel

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
3y

Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

See this reply in the discussion

180 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:
    Quote from @Kelsie Wadsworth:

    I just joined FlipSystem. I can give a report here as I go on how it is.

    So far so good, they set me up with Sean Potts as my coach. He connected me with a property manager and realtor in Detroit after helping me select it as the right market for me according to my budget, goals and risk tolerance. He said he has never gotten any negative feedback back from students about those he has connected me with, and they've been good for me so far—they have already been very responsive, like within minutes, to my emails. The whole Flipsystem community communicates through Discord, and I see my questions answered almost immediately there! Including from Antoine himself. they are creating an LLC for me that will be 100% free for the first 12 months. I am still 100% fresh, but so far it seems legit and I am getting really excited.

    Hi Kate,
    How are you, i hope all is well, but how's it going at this point? I met with a guy this morning, i think his name is Jaxson. I wish you could give me a break down or a recent up date. Im confused and contemplating on what to do. 
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Max S.:
    Quote from @Darryl Cooper:
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!


     Did you buy or pass?

    Hey Darryl!

    I have been in the system for a few months getting close to closing my first deal! 

    Happy to chat more about it if you need! Just send me a msg!
    Hello, I am following this thread and would super appreciate an update. I messaged you directly. 
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
    2y

    Hey!  Sorry for not providing much on updates! I’m currently half way through my first flip in the Cincinnati market, it will be a retail flip (no tenant just sell to homeowner).  

    All is going smoothly thus far so I plan to give a full report of experience and numbers once sold! Expected sale in Jan.

  • Chris RhodesPro Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    I've been a flip system member for a year now. My experience has been 90% positive so far. A good amount of deals are sent to me which saves me a lot of time. I underwrite everything on my own as well and place offers on the deals I like. Benefit is setting you up with the realtor, property manager, GC, insurance and so on. Buy in is a little expensive in my opinion but if you want to do multiple deals at once it is worth it. Yes, you could spend the time on your own and save the money but one flip and it's paid for. Just depends on where you are in your real estate career. Antoine and his team are very reachable and are a text/phone call or message away. I have 9 rentals in Ohio and have never stepped foot in the state. Are you going to make millions in these markets? Probably not, are you able to scale your doors and gain experience and create some cash flow and make some extra money buy flipping a few of them? Yes. 

  • Investor · Oahu, HI · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Becca F.:
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!

    I also got on a call with them in January and that’s exactly what they told me $15,000. I decided not to join and if I decide to do a flip I’ll talk to my Indiana realtor and her team of contractors and vendors. I know that market much better than the markets Antoine mentioned (Ohio, Michigan). I figured the $15,000 I would have spent on Flip System I would use that money to help renovate an Indiana SFH. Right now I’m buy and hold long term rentals, would consider a flip but need to do lots of research. 

     Hi Becca, would you mind sharing your realtors contact info in Indiana? Is like to look at investing there too.  Thanks in advance. 

  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    2y

    Hi @Leslie Bovaird, it is me.  I will send you a direct message.  Happy to hop on a call and answer any questions about Indianapolis.

  • Investor · Tampa Bay, FL · Member since 2023 · 42 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Max S.:

    Jumping in here, I have gone through the calls for this system as I am very interested in the Flipsystem.  After reading the above, here are my thoughts:

    The flip system costs $15K one time to get in (at time of this post), and a couple hundred a month to use the proprietary CRM for managing deals.

    The reason I am interested in this is it is an all in one package.  They provide vetted deal flow, multiple vetted financing providers hard money etc, multiple vetted contractors and agents, Vetted PMs and more in the target market.  He came from the turnkey space in those markets so he's offering those resources he has already been using to sell the turnkey homes.

    Yes, as a few have mentioned, it is very possible to get these resources on your own but the goal here is to shortcut that.. and if you have the $ to do so you can save a lot of time...  And for those with full time W2s/families etc, that time is valuable.

    Of course there is some kick back in all these but why is that an issue?  They put in the time to get the resources so you don't have to!

    They also have one on one calls available for free with the mentors when you need to help with any questions and a weekly all group call and a discord for members to answer questions from experience.  Creates a good community mindset IMO. 

    As for the options, there are a few exit strategies, flip and sell, flip and sell turnkey, BRRRR

    If I do end up joining, I will reply back with my experience!


     Hey Max! Just curious, did you ever join FlipSystem?

    If so, what's your experience been like? And if not, why did you decide not to?

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 52 votes
    2y

    hey!


    Yes I did, and I am currently going through a retail flip in Cincinnati, planning to be done next month and sold asap. I will detail my entire experience here once complete!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Neil Patel:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chad Shultz:

    You don't need to by anyone's "system" for flipping houses. Your best bet is to find your local REIA chapter and join. There, you can learn anything you want about Real Estate Investing from actual investors who are in your area. Cost will be minimal compared to falling for the systems where they want to keep upselling you.


     $2,500.00 oh you want a lenders database another $2,500.00 oh now scope of work and rehab resources another $2,500.00 but wait then we have..

    SUPER MYSTERY WEEKEND in Vegas! 


     Nate, has this been your experience with the program or are you talking in general?

     99% of these systems just enrich the promoters. Nudge and Fortune Takers et al. 

  • Investor · Tampa Bay, FL · Member since 2023 · 42 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Max S.:

    hey!


    Yes I did, and I am currently going through a retail flip in Cincinnati, planning to be done next month and sold asap. I will detail my entire experience here once complete!

    @Max S. - great, thanks! I hope everything goes well for you.

  • Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    @Max S. Looking forward to hearing from you, how the whole process go for you? pros and cons with this system? Do you see long term with FlipSystem?

  • Chris RhodesPro Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 
  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 

  • Chris RhodesPro Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!
  • Chris RhodesPro Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!


    LOL ya me too..  when i started on BP a lot of BP members would talk about mentors and the best way to talk to someone was to invite someone to lunch and buy them lunch.. So at first I did a few and I could tell that the person inviting me was nervous about what I might order. and So I just ended up paying for the lunch's :) the only one I sat there and made pay for lunch was an attorney that wanted to talk  to me about redemption rights .  So I dont think I would hold my breath for payments from anyone .. !!
  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.

    Shill !!! 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!


    LOL ya me too..  when i started on BP a lot of BP members would talk about mentors and the best way to talk to someone was to invite someone to lunch and buy them lunch.. So at first I did a few and I could tell that the person inviting me was nervous about what I might order. and So I just ended up paying for the lunch's :) the only one I sat there and made pay for lunch was an attorney that wanted to talk  to me about redemption rights .  So I dont think I would hold my breath for payments from anyone .. !!

     It's clear Antoine is defensive for a reason. He brings his shills too. Laughable. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!


    LOL ya me too..  when i started on BP a lot of BP members would talk about mentors and the best way to talk to someone was to invite someone to lunch and buy them lunch.. So at first I did a few and I could tell that the person inviting me was nervous about what I might order. and So I just ended up paying for the lunch's :) the only one I sat there and made pay for lunch was an attorney that wanted to talk  to me about redemption rights .  So I dont think I would hold my breath for payments from anyone .. !!

     It's clear Antoine is defensive for a reason. He brings his shills too. Laughable. What a POS!


  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 734 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!


    LOL ya me too..  when i started on BP a lot of BP members would talk about mentors and the best way to talk to someone was to invite someone to lunch and buy them lunch.. So at first I did a few and I could tell that the person inviting me was nervous about what I might order. and So I just ended up paying for the lunch's :) the only one I sat there and made pay for lunch was an attorney that wanted to talk  to me about redemption rights .  So I dont think I would hold my breath for payments from anyone .. !!

     It's clear Antoine is defensive for a reason. He brings his shills too. Laughable. What a POS!



     Won't be time for popcorn. KO 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Chris Rhodes:
    Quote from @Michele Kilgore:

    Chris - 

    So glad to hear your experience was primarily positive. Did you find deals through FS differed from those you'd find with basic criteria in zillow? The deals they were sending, which cost an extra $1k each, were basically forwarded MLS listings. Have you had a few successful completed sales? Thanks!

    4 deals thru flipsystem and 5 prior from his turnkey website. Yes, I have had completed sales but not on his turnkey website. I do know they are forwarded listings and use those and search on my own as well. The main difference is the time spent underwriting. I can fwd to my realtor what I'm looking at and get feedback and make the needed adjustments. 

     So a paid shill. How much is Antoine paying you? 


     Nate - Cheer up buddy. Life is too short to just throw negative comments out on a blog.


    Agreed I think if there is specifics of a guru program to discuss then thats OK good or bad.. Chris BP does have a lot of schills on its site for those promoting Guru's courses so you will get some responses like this.  have a nice weekend !!!

     I get it. Don't think I endorsed the system. Just gave an opinion. If some one wants to pay me, give me a holler!


    LOL ya me too..  when i started on BP a lot of BP members would talk about mentors and the best way to talk to someone was to invite someone to lunch and buy them lunch.. So at first I did a few and I could tell that the person inviting me was nervous about what I might order. and So I just ended up paying for the lunch's :) the only one I sat there and made pay for lunch was an attorney that wanted to talk  to me about redemption rights .  So I dont think I would hold my breath for payments from anyone .. !!

     It's clear Antoine is defensive for a reason. He brings his shills too. Laughable. What a POS!



     Won't be time for popcorn. KO 


     It's always time for popcorn.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:

     Won't be time for popcorn. KO 


     It's always time for popcorn.


    I'm starting a new program.  There is my business partner  below. We're flipping cat trees. If you want to buy the small distressed one, she will give you a discount and some bonus cat treats. The larger newly constructed one is $5000....hahaha
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nate Marshall:
    Quote from @Becca F.:
    Quote from @James Wise:

     Won't be time for popcorn. KO 


     It's always time for popcorn.


    I'm starting a new program.  There is my business partner  below. We're flipping cat trees. If you want to buy the small distressed one, she will give you a discount and some bonus cat treats. The larger newly constructed one is $5000....hahaha

     Antoine might jump on that. He still owes his Mom's pimp for the fentanyl she lost! 


     Hot damn, that was aggressive.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.